Collectively all information that you submit to Homelink Lettings via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws.
A small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies).
Any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK.
Homelink Lettings, a company incorporated in England and Wales whose registered office is at 119 St. Lawrence Park, CHEPSTOW, NP16 6DQ.
The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronxic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011.
Any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Homelink Lettings and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Homelink Lettings and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
The website that you are currently using, https://homelinklettings.com/, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
5. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
6. We collect Data in the following ways:
7. Homelink Lettings will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
8. Homelink Lettings will receive Data about you from the following third parties:
9. We will receive Data about you from the following publicly available third-party sources:
10. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
11. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
12. We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed “Your rights” below).
13. For the delivery of direct marketing to you via e-mail, we’ll need your consent, whether via an opt-in or soft-opt-in:
14. We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
Below is a list of the cookies that we use. We have tried to ensure this is complete and up to date, but if you think that we have missed a cookie or there is any discrepancy, please let us know.
We use the following analytical/performance cookies:
|Description of Cookie
|Third Party Cookie – for analytical purposes through website tracker
|Third Party Cookie – for commercial purposes through social media platforms